30-31 March 2023 | Carden Park, Cheshire
As long term investors in a fast changing environment, the LGPS is faced with a perfect storm of increased regulation and challenging market conditions. The LGC Investment Seminar provides a high level of investment debate with topical information, practical advice and new investment ideas. With a strong focus on interactivity, attendees share their experiences and gather the valuable insight they need to help them deliver the pensions of local authority employees now and in the future.
Attending the event will enable you to:
- Swap experiences with your peers in a relaxed environment and learn how they are coping with the market volatility and uncertain economic environment
- Benefit from high-level investment knowledge from prominent experts inside and outside the LGPS, who’ll ensure you have the latest intelligence and insight.
- Contribute to the interactive sessions to share best practice, improve your understanding and sense-check your thinking.
- Take advantage of dedicated time to focus on your investment strategy and hear from your colleagues and fund managers.
Attend this year's event to achieve your key objectives which include:
- Networking and catching up with people
- Keeping up to date and improving our understanding
- Finding out about best practice and swapping ideas
- Listening and learning from others
What attendees from the last seminar thought about it
Brilliant - honestly the best investment conference I have ever been to. This event was far more "for the delegates", a lot of educational sessions and a lot of quality information, I actually learned a lot. And minimal sales pitches, but I loved the breakout sessions which gave delegates more choice and I think probably added value to the sponsors too as their pitches can be more focused at delegates that want to listen.
Informative, intimate networking amongst investment professionals
A compact, relevant and enjoyable event
A worthwhile event with a lot of useful information in a relatively short period with plenty of time for stimulating discussion.
Fantastic to be back amongst peers to work together on the ongoing challenges in the LGPS
Worthwhile to take a break from the norm and allow some time to reflect on the LGPS world, pensions and investments with experienced people.
Informative and friendly event which provided thought provoking discussion and the ability to network with colleagues
An excellent opportunity to hear updates on the hot topics and to connect with other LGPS funds, investment managers and service providers.