14-15 March 2024 | Carden Park, Cheshire
As long term investors in a constantly changing environment, the LGPS is faced with a perfect storm of increased regulation and challenging market conditions. The LGC Investment Seminar provides a high level of investment debate with topical information, practical advice and new investment ideas. With a strong focus on interactivity, attendees share their experiences and gather the valuable insight they need to help them deliver the pensions of local authority employees now and in the future.
Attending the event will enable you to:
- Swap experiences with your peers in a relaxed environment and learn how they are coping with the market volatility and uncertain economic environment
- Benefit from high-level investment knowledge from prominent experts inside and outside the LGPS, who’ll ensure you have the latest intelligence and insight.
- Contribute to the interactive sessions to share best practice, improve your understanding and sense-check your thinking.
- Take advantage of dedicated time to focus on your investment strategy and hear from your colleagues and fund managers.
What attendees from the last seminar thought about it:
- Brilliant family networking, sharing and learning event, enabling working together to create a better future of LGPS beneficiaries
- Excellently run event with appropriate, timely and relevant content
- A chance to meet with colleagues and discuss issues of the time and how we are collectively facing them.
- Good overview of key points effecting LGPS. Good to hear from other funds and share best practice.
- The event was interesting and organised very well, the venue was great too.
- An excellent refresher and update
- Lots of interesting sessions, both main stage and breakouts with great speakers.
- Great catch up event in excellent location
- It was engaging and informative on topics of interest to the LGPS family.
- Well-managed conference focusing on topical LGPS and investment matters.
- Intelligent and cutting edge content especially from workshops
Attend the 2024 event to achieve your key objectives which include:
- Networking and catching up with people
- Keeping up to date and improving our understanding
- Finding out about best practice and swapping ideas
- Listening and learning from others